Sunday, November 23, 2008

Photo Bulletin

Today is an update on pictures, and there might be words later. For now....

I think their smiles are very similar. Like father like daughter.
But these two look as though they are from the same pod
Iain is already busy with paperwork...all over my paperwork
What is this thing that people do with twisting their heads to the side when in a photograph. Is there something I don't know about? This doesn't appear to make my face look thinner, but definitely makes my neck look fatter!
100% adorable
100% adorable
Joel the chunk Chisolm at Lonely Wives Night
Lucy & Fiona sitting and playing together at Lonely Wives Night
Daniel Chisholm (a.k.a Fiona's betrothed??)
Iain & Daniel sizing each other up in the playroom for LWN

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Fantastic! I definitely think the four of us Big People could work out some sort of arrangement for our Little People... :)

Unknown said...

LOVE this. And gee, Daniel...what a stud. I'd totally plan his wedding to Fiona.